Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Garden of flowers

Here's another fashion entry for all the fashion enthusiasts out there. =)

This is what I wore for the birthday celebration of our business partner Mr. Peter Unabia (Owner of Sr. Pedro Philippines) held at the Unabia's Residence in Cagayan de Oro City.

I chose to wear this pretty beige top with floral details from ITEM Korea paired with this floral high waist pleated skirt so I would look taller.(sigh)-_- 
For every petite girl like me, a high-waist mini skirt is always a fashion staple. Agree? hahaI always had a number of short skirts and short shorts in my wardrobe and I so love wearing them because they give an illusion to my height. I guess that's another way I could look any taller aside from wearing a sky-high heel. LOL!
 I find High Waist Mini Skirt so comfortable and very versatile. It suits all types of occasion. Just a little twist on the accessories and a pair of good shoes and you're ready to go. Yey!! 













So what do you think?


Hype this look on lookbook.nu


Necklace forever21, Beige top ITEM Korea, Skirt Ukay-Ukay, Belt SM Accessories, Bracelet mel's collection




No comments:

Post a Comment