Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 2 Siargao-Island Hopping

I was so busy after our Siargao vacation that I didn't have the time to continually post about the whole trip.:)

So much for those colorful summer outfits I used to wear and switch for a dual black and white tone for an overall change.Hehe. I wanted to try a new look for summer so I decided to go with these prints-on-prints (black and white) combination. I wore a polka dot print bandeau bikini top paired with a high-waist black leather shorts plus of course a sheer cover up I got from my Mom's closet to hide my ever broad shoulders.LOL. What do you think?



My cute foot steps. (Both right foot)

Meet my handsome nephew Qodi and my nieces Ice and Summer.




This is a clear picture of how big our family is.Yay:)






Sorry I don't have that super ABS you're looking for. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment