Thursday, May 23, 2013

DAY 1 Siargao-Cloud9

Looking for another relaxing place to be for summer??? Siargao, it is! For our late summer escapade, we headed to Siargao-it is known for its gigantic waves and boasts its beautiful white beaches. Our first destination was Cloud9, a surfing destination for foreign and local professional surfers.Unfortunately, waves are not that huge at that time. Surfers said, September is the best month to visit cloud9. Also, competition happens during on the said month.




Look how relaxing the place is!!!This is an amaaaazing view I captured while walking on the long wooden bridge.



With me is my Mama, Papa, and my sister Vanessa.

Under the very hot weather in Siargao, sunnies, big tote, sunblock and a lightweight cover up are the most essentials.If you have observed in my older posts, you can eventually see what's common among them. Cover ups!!!Yes. I love wearing cover ups especially if I had no time to prepare.I just had put on a tank top and grab a cover up. That's easier for me. Hahah.Plus, I also have to hide my broad shoulders. I hate it! Urgh~For this trip I decided to go with a monochromatic outfit to look cool and simple..hehe. Not too much color for a change:) What do you think of my outfit?


Hype this look here

SM Accessories Sunnies, forever21 earings, WAGW shorts, escada tote








No comments:

Post a Comment