Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I go Black and White

On my friend's last day of stay in Cebu, I made sure that we will have enough time together. And by enough time, I mean more talk, more walk, eat and more fun together. Lol. I don't know why I love wearing black and white these days. Perhaps, it's because they are out-numbering my closet or this combo doesn't just go out of fashion.. Anyway, this is what I wore on that day.. I wanted to have that comfy and polished look so I decided to wear a white tank top and a black blazer and paired it with these stripes shorts and finished the look by adding accessories of the same color. What do you think?


Guys! Did you know that I got this bag for only 250.00? haha. I actually bought this in SM Dept.Store, Children's section..good find, isn't it? 



If you have observed, I don't really have much of those dramatic poses even in my previous posts. I really don't know how to do it. (sigh) Can anyone teach me how? I'd be very willing to learn. HAHA. I think I'm only good at smiling. I'm a happy kid. You know. lol.




My photographer of the day : Zennefer :)


AND! Together with my forever best friend ! Coffee. :)

Hype this look on Lookbook.nu here!

SM.GTW Red Head Blazer
SM Dept. Store Body Bag
forever21 Tank Top
forever21 Shorts
forever21 Necklace
forever21 Rings
PRIMADONNA Flats
melcollection Bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment