Thursday, September 12, 2013

That Cherries Bag

 Opt for a "so me" outfit.. haha. So, this is what I wore on our T.G.I.F Bar tour in Ayala Center Cebu. I always wanted to keep my look simple every time I have school activities  because I want to move freely and comfortably. So,I grabbed this simple peplum top, pair it with jeans, put on my new lovely flats and I'm ready. But what's so special about this look is this Cherries Bag I got from What A Girl Wants a week ago. Looks lovely, isn't it? I find this bag very attractive because of the materials used and especially, the Cherries made the look very sweet and oh so girly. What do you think?.




I love how the bag, flats and my accessories complement my entire look. These are actually a few of my new grabs for this month. And I'm broke now-.-

I got these flats from Primadonna and there's no single doubt that these flats are indeed very fashionable and comfortable to wear. The design is definitely tres chic!









Hype this on lookbook here!


LEVI's Jeans
PRIMADONNA Flats
WAGW Cherries Bag
forever21 Rings
SM DEPT STORE KIDS Armies


No comments:

Post a Comment