Friday, September 27, 2013

comic and stripes

Today's outfit post is a comic-inspired look with a little sporty aura. This is basically what I decided to wear on our International Bartending Conference three days ago. I thought of wearing something trendy so I don this Comic top from Vero Moda, wore a black and white stripes blazer for a more comic look. I wanted to give focus on my top so I just paired it with plain black pants plus white sneakers to achieve a sporty feeling.. What do you think?


I felt very happy that day coz' I received a lot of compliments. YEY! I guess it's this comic top that made the look very fashionable. Haha.



I really love how the folded neon sleeves of this blazer match my comic-top. :)

Hope you guys love today's outfit post! :)

VERO MODA Comic top
MAZE Stripes Blazer
WAGW Beaded Necklace
PENSHOPPE Black Pants
KEDS Sneakers
melcollection Love Customized Bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment