Sunday, August 11, 2013

Never Mind my #OOTD

Two days ago, we had our acquaintance party held at Cebu International Convention Center with a theme #tagged #OOTD "repostretweetregram". Everyone had the chance to wear anything they want. No exemptions. No overdress. No underdress. ;) However, I'm wondering what OOTD means for the others.




Actually, a few days before the event, I had an outfit and make-up rehearsal. Well, I do that always every time I'll be attending an event. However, I've decided to change my eye make-up to a more intense look. From dark-brown to black. I think black is more dramatic though. LOL. 







With one of my most favorite instructors. Sir Ivan Corriente :)




We also had a Mini fashion show with the latest fashion trends. Took only a few of them coz' I was seated on the side and 'twas hard to take a picture :)
Meet the MINIONS 2.0. haha. These are my close friends Hans and Vina who's the same height with me. Pity us! :(  HAHA



So, this is what I wore at the event. Since it has a theme of  "Outfit Of The Day", I've decided to achieve a little bit of a rock-chic look. I wanted to feel comfortable, so I chose to wear these black and white stripe shorts since black/white combo has been very trendy this year. Plus, the muscle tee just looks so perfect with it. Isn't it? Its print speaks so much about myself.  HAHA! I don't want to admit it but I know I'm very short, however I did not want the idea of wearing sky-high heels just to look taller but in pain.  What do you think??

Look ! It's the first time I've worn such that exposes much of my back. I think I'll be having more muscle tees of this kind in my closet. HAHA




The WALK! After party :)

FOREVER21 Muscle Tee, LIZ CLAIBORNE Clutch, FOREVER21 Striped Shorts, PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE Wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment