Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Denim up!

Three days ago, my best friend Zennefer came to Cebu to attend her cousin's wedding. Being a very good friend of hers, I have to pick her up at the airport and take her to a lunch in Ayala Center. HAHA.

She wanted to eat somewhere she had never tried eating at so we decided to eat at Dessert Factory. :) Good food= Good Vibes.

 I don't know if it was a coincidence or we're just into denims because we're both wearing denims on that day. HAHA.

I've realized that I've been wearing shorts these days. Aside from my busy school/ personal activities, perhaps it's the hot weather here in Cebu that's stopping me from wearing pants or I just want to get rid of them HAHA. It's like my shorts are calling me every time I open my closet. Lol. These acid washed jump-shorts are very light in weight which is very perfect for strolling and running errands. I also paired it with this cardi to at least protect my skin from the scorching heat. A very Collegiala look. Isn't it?HAHA. However, if you're off to the restroom...HAHA. It's a little bit hassle because you have to unbutton everything. Well, you know what I mean. :D


Meet my new baby Zaira! HAHA. This is my newest pair of sandals from Tutum Shop and I think I'd be having more of this kind sooner.I decided to wear this since I was anticipating a long walk and I can't sacrifice the comfort it gives me with heels. Plus! My armies complement well with my sandals and my bag. What do you think?







Hype this look here!

tutumshop Flats, GenealogyFH Jumpshorts, WAGW Wrap around bracelet, melcollection Customized Love Bracelet and Ring, FOREVER21 Bracelet and Heart ring






No comments:

Post a Comment