Friday, July 26, 2013

I love you like I love a mochi!

Oh ho! New addiction! These lovely Mochikos are so perfect for boosting up a lonely day:))) what do you think?HAHA











Nothing's more comfortable than wearing a simple white tee paired with a black pants and a denim button down for a cover up. Put on a black flats and you're done. COMFY!SIMPLE! :)


Each costs Php.70.00 and a box costs only Php.400.00 for 6 different flavors! Hurry up!LOL.


 Part of my checklist is eating Mochiko Ice Cream..hooray for me! I've tried them yesterday. I actually ate 4 flavors in Strawberry, Mango Yogurt, Blueberry, and Pocky Chocolate..hahah..they made me very happy.





This is my food-trip buddy Elaine! She loves to eat more than I do..haha


So good! Isn't it obvious?hehe


We also dropped by at the Ayala Terraces to listen to Cebuano songs in different genres. Many local bands came over to showcase their compositions. It was really great! Jjang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment