Friday, July 12, 2013

Laced and Studded

 Everyone!! I'm back! HAHA..Okay. Yesterday was my brother's wedding and I'm not part of the entourage so I need not to worry about what to wear. Thank God! So, since the motif is like a peachy rustic combination, I decided to wear a blush pink laced top which definitely looks so elegant and paired it with a chocolate brown studded skirt to balance and add some twist to the outfit. I also added a thin belt in blush pink to create a a little body figure plus a peach stiletto to contrast.What do you think of my outfit? 


I did not have the time to do something about my hair :( ...... so please excuse my messy hair. LOL!



Meet my ever loving parents! Don't they look so perfect together?




My sisters Vanessa and Meg.

My sister Meg took my photos , so in return, I also have to take her photos. Sigh*



















 With my cousin Steven :)

How 'bout a bouquet of Ferrero?? 

Great capture of a grandma- grandson bonding :)

 Hype this look here!

Top BETTY, Skirt wagw, Belt, Earrings, Bracelet forever21, Heels PARISIAN 
















No comments:

Post a Comment