Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's Kryz Uy!


This is my another washday look. I wanted to go with a comfortable neutral outfit so I decided to mix these nature-Al colors I had in my closet. What do you think?


Back before I decided to start blogging, I was already one of those solid readers of one of the top Philippine fashion bloggers Ms. Kryz Uy. I so love her that I never skipped reading her blog posts.She has helped me a lot when it comes to fashion and her style is really my type. She is just so pretty and she is a true blood Fashionista. Simple, sophisticated, classy, elegant.. She's simply gorgeous. Isn't she?

Sometime in February, I luckily met her in  her WAGW Shop at Ayala Center Cebu while she's arranging her new arrivals. I was very happy that I finally had a chance to take a picture with her. Opportunity knocks only once, so I grabbed it and did not bother my shyness.. Yayyyyks~! Can't explain the feelings.So those of you who wanted to see and grab a picture with her, visit WAGW Ayala Center Cebu on Wednesdays, she'll definitely be there around 2-5pm unless she has out of town activities.:) thank me for that info.haha
Hype this look here!

Camisa Collection bag, WAGW Beaded necklace as a bracelet, GUESS? Pants, MAGS flats


No comments:

Post a Comment