Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentines

 Forgive me for a very "post-Valentine" post! HAHA. Kinda busy at work. 

Anyways, it's always best to celebrate Valentine's Day with the people we love the most but because I am far from my family and I am damn happy single, I'm celebrating it with my SINGLE FRIENDS!:D Single's Night. tsk

Do I look lovely? C'mon!Valentine's Day is one of the most awaited occasions of the year when everyone is so happy in-love ,so who doesn't want to look lovely? No one! Right? HAHA.
I ain't need a bouquet of roses....I got dozens of them on my skirt! HAHA.




Hearts, Love, and Roses on me today. Pretty huh?


 Ended my Valentine's day with a dinner with my college friends. We're all SINGLES!! YAY! aaw :/ No. Am happy. Really. Single? We're just enjoying it..HAHA
And these artificial cherry blossoms made my night perfect!I hope I have them in our backyard! LOL. :)

www.shopwagw.com Top
www.shopwagw.com Cherries Bag
www.forever21.com Belt
UKAY Floral Pencil Skirt
LINEA ITALIA Trapeze Bag
SO FAB! Nude Flats





No comments:

Post a Comment