Saturday, February 1, 2014

CAMOtion

There's always this time of the year when you have to pull out your sweaters, pull overs, coats and jackets to keep yourself warm. Since Philippines is a tropical country, I always make sure to keep good jackets for the rainy seasons and light pieces for dry seasons. However, we are experiencing a very weird climate change these days and that makes us wear something that would go for both seasons. :) Anyways, so much of that and let's talk about my look for today's post.
Camo looks made a very big show for 2013. Anything Camo is on trend last year; LOOKBOOK, PINTEREST, CHICTOPIA and other fashion sites are flooding with Camo look-posts. I can't blame any of them at all! The look is so easy to achieve and it's very comfortable and easy to pull-off, right? 
I got really wet after taking these photos. It was raining so hard but..but..I just wanna do it! HAHA



 I always adore a girl that wears camo in a cool manly look. HAHA. I can't wear it that way. I just wanna wear it my way------the chic/ feminine way :)
What do you think of my Camo look? :)


Guys! Meet Tzam :) She's a very close friend of mine and she's actually the one who took photos of me on my previous post :)

FOREVER21,top
GUESS, Tornado Pants
LINEA ITALIA, Trapeze Bag
TUTUM SHOP http://tutumshop.com/, Beige flats
SHOP WAGW http://www.shopwagw.com/, Bracelets
SM ACCESSORIES, Necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment