Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's My Style

"Be experimental but always have a 'home base' and stick with your comfort style-Taylor Swift". I know everyone would agree to this.There is this something with personal style that makes you feel confident. Right? Other people sometimes would take the risk of comfort to be more fashionable,I mean there's nothing wrong trying out new styles but, it is important that we make sure we're comfortable with them on..Well, "Lazy Days" outfits are a total comfort style. Yes? HAHA. For my part, I always make sure that I'm wearing pieces with the perfect fit/ flow and comfy footwear. I've grown up wearing rubber shoes,short shorts and a cozy top, these are perfect comfort for me. (A lil' changes though when I reached high school)LOL:)How bout' you?
 



I always find comfort with a sporty outfit on me. HAHAHA. Plus! They make me feel like one of the guys.







How do you like my sporty look?

PARFOIS, Handbag
KEDS, Sneakers
UKAY, Racer Back top and Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment