Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Roses, Denim and Lime (Shangri-la's Mactan Cebu day2)

Another day in Sharngri-La Cebu made my summer 2014 an awesome one.We were supposed to stay for only a night, but we took the opportunity to extend for another night and make the most of it. Yaaaay! That means more appetizing foods to eat. Omnomnom! :)

I just attended the business partner's meeting and I was inside the meeting room for most of the time so I did not get to have any time to soak under the sun.:( anyhow, I still had so much fun.

I love this candid shot my mom took.Haha.

The kid in me. Haha.

I always opt for colorful pieces for summer. Especially, basic camis. They give instant summer look when paired with a perfect printed skirt/ shorts.

I want you guys to know how inlove I am with this denim vest.If you are a reader of my blog,you would notice that I have worn this vest in my older posts. The studs and its color just look perfect with almost everything in my closet. 

And guess what!! I'm wearing total UKAY for this post. You guys should try buying UKAY-UKAY, quality is good and never out of trend. Just make sure to wash it properly :) Hehe.


I hope you guys like today's post! Keep dropping by :)

UKAY, Top
UKAY, Studded Denim Vest
UKAY, Floral Skirt
FOLLIE, Flats




No comments:

Post a Comment