Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Florals and Tangerine (Dahilayan Forest Park)

So how did you guys spend your summer vacation? Do you love spending it with your friends? Family? Girlfriend/boyfriend? For me, I really love spending it with my family. Aside from the bonding time I get to spend with them, I also get everything for FREE..Yes! Transportation, accommodation and foods. Who doesn't love getting all expenses paid by your parents? lol.

Anyway, this is how I spent my summer vacation... We went to Forest Park in Dahilayan Bukidnon to try their new extreme rides. Seriously extreme!( I'm gonna share my extreme ride experience in my next post) We actually visited the place 4 years ago when they were still developing the area. There were only a few rides, no restaurants, and they do not offer accommodation at all. But now, many rides were added, accommodations are everywhere, they offer wide selection of Filipino dishes and there was a huge landscape difference from before.
On our 6am stroll. It was sersiouly freaking cold but got nothing else to wear. LOL.








Uggh!I wanna grow some pine trees in our backyard. HAHA



Nothing else can be more relaxing than waking up to this beautiful and breath taking view. (Sigh)


Absolutely won't end a day in this paradise without taking outfit shots! Yeah? Blogger thing. Lol.
I always love wearing printed tops and bright bottom for summer. Florals and tangerine are one of the basic "must haves" for this year's summer trend and you can find them in every fashion shop so it's easy to achieve the look. 



A postcard with love :) Yay! Such a view.
 Hope you guys enjoy today's post! Keep droppin' by :)

FOREVER21, Floral Top
FOREVER21, Necklace
UKAY, Shorts
TUTUM SHOP, Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment