Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mint and Lime (Shangri-la Cebu Day1)

Late again.-_-Buttttt! Here it is!:) hehe

This is actually my first time in Shang-ri La's Mactan Resort and Spa and I was really amazed how beautiful the place is. The landscapes, the ambiance, the people, the foods and the services are really awesome!!

So, here are some photos I took while on my early morning stroll around the area :)





Anyone who knows his name?? Ugh! I forgot to ask. Haha



Bumped into this church buddy of mine -Mike :)


Now, how do you guys like my summer outfit and its colors? Cool combo! Isn't it? This eye-catching combination is all over your favorite shopping stores and it definitely shouts "It's Summer Time!".


Guess who took my outfit photos! HAHAHAHA.Seriously, I didn't know my mom got a thing on this....She surely knows how to take my outfit shots right?. lol!

UKAY, Top
FOREVER21, Skirt
FOLLIE, Flats
WAGW, Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment