Saturday, December 28, 2013

Light Up!

Olla! Wow! I can't believe I'm back. Hahaha. Forgive me for not updating my blog for more than one month.LOL! I have been very busy for my practicum since my last update. :( 
Anywaaaays, because I'm back, I want to show you my new hair style. From straight long hair to medium length to curly long hair and now I have come back with this shortest hair style I've had in college. How do you guys like it?



Every time I'm home for a vacation, I always make sure to meet my High school friends. They're just simply amazing and fun to be with. I know you guys will agree to it. Right?

Soo, is this how you do photo bombing?? HAHA




Okay, so let's talk about what I wore that day. If you're wondering why I came up with the title "Light Up!",basically, it's just because what I'm wearing in this photo are all light weight pieces and in light colors. I just love how every piece complements to each other, plus, I feel so fresh-looking with these colors on. And oh!New Year is also coming, so I guess, I'm too advanced to wear polka dots!Lol! What do you think of my look??

 Hype this look on lookbook here!

UKAY, Polkadots Sheer top
FOREVER21, Mint Shorts
LINEA ITALIA, Trapeze Bag
FOREVER21, Heart Ring, Love Bracelet
shopwagw, Beaded Bracelet
tutumshop, Wella Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment