Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Photo Diary

Scanning all the pictures on what to compile for my 2013 photo diary, I realized how blessed I am this year. 2013 has been very great to me :) I have accomplished a lot of things, met new friends, maintained my good grades in school and been active in blogging (thanks to my readers for inspiring me!!mwuah mwuah! :*)lol.......It's amazing how time flies so fast. Isn't it? 2014 is coming, and I hope this year would bring more good things to me, to my family, to my future career as a hospitality graduate and most especially to my passionate love for fashion blogging. But, all these things would not be possible without my faith in Him.:)Thank You Lord!

I hope this year will be great for everyone.. Cheers for 2014!!! Happy happy new year!!


Sinulog 2013


With Ms. Kryz Uy (Fav fashion blogger)


 Valentines day (Single's day)


 Recognition for Dean's Listers






 Siargao


With my cousin Steven 

Elaine the Foodie :)



OOTD Acquaintance Party


Naga Photoshoot





Fashion Blogger Faith of peytchu.me




Graduation day for Victoria University
Food Trip with Mikee Mr.singer, dancer, photographer! :)


Birthday Treat for Sid Alcaraz :)






Sid's total makeover! HAHA. Cute, isn't it?

Matching outfits :) Night out before christmas break :)
Christmas Eve :)


Dinner date with High School friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment