Friday, November 15, 2013

Comfort with basics

Few days before flying back to Cebu, I had enough time having fun with my high school friends. I get to see these people only during vacations so I always make sure to stretch out my schedule for them.

NOTE: I forgot to insert their photos here! HAHA. I will when I get my flashdrive back!



Anyway, let's talk about what I wore on that day. Hehe. We went to this newly opened swimming pool few minutes away from the City but I did not go swimming because I had my *you know,that thing that makes a girl easily irritated and goes bipolar.HAHA So... I opt for these basic pieces because it's always comfortable to wear basics when girls have that kind of thing. I decided to wear a basic white tee and pair it with these neon studded denim shorts, matched them with my fav studded neon cap from WAGW and wore my stella flats from tutum shop. I only brought with me these sandals coz' I was thinking I won't be staying too long there but it turned out that I got nothing else to wear so I have to overuse them during my entire stay in my hometown. They're just amazingly comfortable!!! 

Hope you guys like today's post! :)

TUTUM SHOP, Stella Flats
MALDITA, White tee
WAGW, Studded Neon Cap
EMALL, Neon Studded Shorts
CANDY, Silver Necklace
SM ACCESSORIES, Beaded Armies

No comments:

Post a Comment