Thursday, November 7, 2013

Run to you

Anyone who's yet over this stripes trend?? Well, I am probably one! Haha.I got really  hit by this trend, seriously. And it's always good to pair bold black and white stripes with bold colors, isn't it?  Anywaaaay, I'm happy that I finally had the time to blog this sporty outfit. I really love how everything went well with this look. I was really planning to buy a new jumpsuit in dark color and I luckily found one in my most favorite color! Yes. I love different shades of blue,they are very attractive and classy, in fact they are one of the outnumbering colors I have in my closet. haha


To keep everything simple, I paired my jumpsuit with white sneakers and since it's very hot in our province, this light weight blazer is a perfect one to protect my skin from direct heat of the sun. What do you think?

 Of course! Sunnies are a must for eye protection. Agree?



Hope you like today's post! God bless! 

DIY Cap
forever21 Sunnies
ITEM KOREA Jumpsuit
KEDS Sneakers
MAZE AYALA Blazer
UKAY Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment