Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Black and Gray

Hi guys! How's your day? My OOTD is Black and Gray. Summer is here yet I can't help wearing these shades. They just look so perfect together. Aren't they? My gray star studded top from HANES makes the outfit so attractive and the leggings complement everything. Hehe.








 And guess what??!! I got this bag and these leggings all from "UKAY-UKAY".  It is a word used for those second hand apparels from other countries. I don't know why I love buying Ukay-ukay so much. They were never out of the trend and are soooo cheap!=D But, take this advice, you have to wash it well before using. Like you really have to wash it 4 times or more or better way is to boil it to get rid of dirt and other GERMS.( LOL )..



 What do you think of my outfit?=D


Studded top HANES, Necklace forever21, Bag and Leggings UKAY-UKAY, Wedge PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE








No comments:

Post a Comment